Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyendinaga

Fatality Ceases Formal Operations.

ZyrUaH0.gif

After nearly 18 continuous years of operation, Fatality will end its participation in Pure Community Events. This was a tremendously difficult decision to come to terms with, and I am incredibly proud of both the Staff Team and the Pure Elites we serve for making it this far.

Ultimately, I could spend time breaking down how we got here - our feelings on pure clanning, our outside interests and pursuits in life - these are all factors that result in a decision such as this one. The reality is none of that truly matters. This day comes for all organizations one way or another, and recognizing when it's time to get the lights is something every one of us will face in some situation.

What does matter is what Fatality stands for. To represent The Pure Elites. To Fight for The Man Beside You. To Bleed Green. I hope you can all understand how truly incredible it is that a videogame community persisted for damn near two decades carrying values like honor, respect, and integrity farther than the clan Founders could have ever imagined. These values represent more than our community - they represent who we are as people. And I encourage every one of you to carry the attitude you had for this clan wherever and whatever comes next in your lives.

Thank you to everybody who ever represented Fatality in a way that encouraged others to hop on for trips. To represent Team-37 in The Wilderness and Clan Wars. It has been an honor serving you. Flash Three.

CJ5B70v.png

• Like 7
  • Like 1

I joined Fatality back in late 2010 after the previous clan I was in closed. At the time, some of my closest friends decided to join Fatality, so I decided to tag along and join the ride.

Over 13 years later, what a ride it’s been. I’ve experienced some of the greatest highs and worst lows in clanning, seen it all. I have had the privilege to meet and fight alongside some of the most amazing people, and I thank each and every one of you who gave Fatality a chance and stuck around. This clan would have never been open for this long and achieved this much if it wasn’t for your individual efforts.

I am proud to have been part of this family, and I wish you all the best in your next chapter, wherever that may be.

Bleed Green.

P.S. – My real age is 31.

• Like 7

After first joining in 2014 its needless to say its been a rollercoaster of a ride here. Its crazy to think its been likely 8-9 years that I've been a part of this community and in the later stages having the great joy of leading this prestigious clan. Its been a pleasure to meet the numerous amounts of people here, and the great friends I've made throughout my time. I've never had more fun than reaching the highest stages of clanning than with the people here. The journey may be stopping here for Fatality, but do not let that distract you from the bonds and friendships we've all made here, as well as the heights we've achieved together. 

Again, its been a pleasure leading you all, and an even greater pleasure to be apart of this clan.

#SemperFi

• Like 3

I applied to fatality some 8 years ago, never having any experience in pure clanning. I was welcomed with open arms and I was taken under the wing of the clan as a whole. This clan always felt like it was more than just a place to play and pass time it felt like a home. I've watched people grow up here, and start a family. We've had members pass away and we have mourned the loss together. I've made some lifelong friends here and I am proud of all the things we accomplished together.

But we are all old now, it's hard for us to collectively game together and we held on for a very long time and we did a fantastic job and that's for the rank team and members alike. It's time for us to hang the cape up and enjoy our time left we have on the game or in real life.

I personally don't know if I will continue pure clanning in a different clan but should you decide to continue please know the rank team will not hold any animosity towards your decision. 

I will always be around probably still trying to get lower opt pkri's for the core that has been with us for so long, as well as attempting to host some in house competitions but at a much lighter compacity. 

I want to thank you guys for the last 8 years Ive had here and thank you to the ones before me for doing such a good job. 

• Like 3

Truly a difficult decision. It has been an honor to be in this clan and fight alongside all of you. Fatality has been a huge part of my life for the past decade and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I have met some of the most amazing people through Fatality and I thank you all for being part of this community. I'm so proud of everything we have been able to accomplish over the years and there isn't a community I would rather have done it with. The effort and dedication that has been put into Fatality over the past 18 years is truly admirable and I'm so glad I was able to be a part of it.

I will ALWAYS Bleed Green.

• Like 4

I fucking love this clan

Until the next pandemic boys

7 minutes ago, Kenny said:

I will ALWAYS Bleed Green.

:fidance  :jamesfi::fiwinner:

• Like 2

Man,

What a ride. From joining in 2016 to now it has been so much fun. I have had fun pking with the boys, owning the wilderness, CWA, dominating rivalries, etc. It was an honor and a blessing to have met everybody that I have in this clan, and there will never be an experience quite like this. 

I will bleed green forever

Love all of you guys

• Like 2

Back in the summer of 2020 after years of being anti-fatality and looking down on the clan, I decided to join Fatality once and for all, a decision to this day I have not come to regret, the warm welcome I got in Fatality to all the awesome memories have been the best clan experience I've ever been a part of, I want to thank each and every single one of you and I mean ALL of you. Fatality has always been a clan where the focus is always on the members, for the people that stuck by when there were no events and we would still have 30 Family members chilling on teamspeak, to the people that were here when we were struggling and had no one, I thank you all. We would be nothing without you. 

I love all of you, I will never forget the people and memories I've had here, all the bad and all the good. I hope we can move on remembering Fatality for what we stood for; Core Pure clanning.

Fatality has been my home for 2.5 years now, happy to been apart of this community and served as part of the rank team. There have been a lot of ups and a few downs, but one thing remained constant, our dedication to keeping this clan open as long as possible. 

Special thanks to all the grown ass men with irl responsibilities who gave it their best effort to support and maintain this legacy clan and to keepin it movin. 

Thanks for the memories 💚

• Like 1

Such a fun ride boys. Grateful to have met you boys, fought alongside you for years. Through thick and thin. I loved every single moment of it. Best of luck to y’all. Love you guys.

• Like 2

Thank you for everything ❤️

• Like 2

I have been in Fatality on and off for over 10 years, appreciate the hospitality. Goodluck in everyones future.

• Like 2

fatality will always be my home, i love all you guys. thank all of you guys for your time. im getting close to 31 so i understand we are all getting old.

• Like 1

Will always miss my green brothers.

Can't wait to go catfishing with @Tyendinaga (on Grindr not irl).

• Like 1

Man, where to start.

I came back to Runescape after a 10 year break to enter into the pure scene after being a main clanner from 2004-2008...

Fatality was my first OSRS clan and welcomed me with open arms, my mentality has always been an old school one.  I've met some great people here over 5 years in this clan.

From creating our splinter PK team #Kryptonite to becoming a rank. 

Becoming a rank was a really great day for me and serving as council & high council was a great honor for such an old historic prestigious clan. 

Love you all, forever Fatality. 

• Like 1

missing u niggas rn no cap

• Like 1

Enjoyed my time in Fatality and sad to see you go but 18 years isn't bad! 

• Like 2

This Dick never sucketh'd thyself the entire time

• Joy 1

it's been a honor, the last 7 years I've learnt a lot, meet new people an enjoyed being part of a historic Clan. till next time fellas 

#kyp #fatality 

#nightshift headin' north

• Like 1

Thank you for all of your hard work. Love you guys @Joseph we can sleep in now  

• Like 1
  • Joy 1

Grateful for everything and everyone. Thanks for taking me along this journey. Until next time boys.

love all & thanks for everything

p.s. - Tyen you're a good guy 

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Thank you to all the ranks and members over all these amazing years for the journey you have given us all.
All the best on wherever this leads you. Please take care.

Ps. Happy Birthday Ninos

• Like 2