Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Charles

All Things Green

bEmw9fm.png

There has always been a time where we asked ourselves, when is our time? Is it past our.. time? Well, today has arrived. I only wish my right hand man James aka Beezlebub Pk was here to witness this historic run as I made my intermittent visits the last 18 years for nostalgia and incomplete in-game goals the 14 year old me enjoyed this game for.

Upon Fatality's creation, we built the foundation of family *cue vin diesel meme*, community and respect and these last 18 years attracted players around the world who understood what it took to be a genuine human being. Historically, Fatality by far has the largest collection of members to stick with their original clan or returned, and this is all due to those who have stepped up to take time out of their lives to provide strangers a place they can call home for almost 20 years. But as we grow and generations come and go, so do our duties. There will never be another Fatality and I am very proud to fight beside not just the best Pure's this game has to provide, but the best humans to be around. To understand true Brotherhood, was to be in Fatality.

To the current rank team, thank you for solidifying the modern day integrity any sane person would go mental for as the Pure Community can definitely change a person. You are heroes in my eyes and to so many others so please carry this on to your future adventures in real life. Continue to bring joy to those that care for you the most. 

To the past rank teams, you've all carried our tradition and brought together the brightest humans together to DOMINATE and make a name for a clan that many have dreamed of creating. Never was it a small feat, so never talk down on the achievements you were making as the 14, 16, 19 year old you. You made hundreds of players look forward to logging in and playing with their friends they made online, now take your skills and grow into the best versions of yourself in-game and offline. 

And to all the past members, Thank you. Thank you for choosing Fatality and making it your home. The Law of Attraction stands true as we helped produce the best out of people and also brought in the best of people. Players may depart to other clans to continue the Pure-ways, many more may not play the game anymore as Fatality was their only connection to RuneScape and their dedication ran true. No matter where you go, never forget when your veins bled green because Fatality will always be home. 

All. Things. Green.

Your Founder,

Charles - 3 Hit U Pure

DM me here or Discord if you want to stay in contact, I will have my email and socials. I own one of the top Photo Studios as a photographer irl, maybe you guys can find me on big articles, publishments, or TV.

• Like 5
  • Like 7

It's been real. Appreciate everyone and all the friends made throughout the years. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Like 1

thank you charles it was an awesome time

• Like 1

love you charles, thank you for everything

• Like 2

Thank you Charles for your words. I think having a founder here to address their members is a testament of how strong and consistent Fatality's community has been. We've seen other clan founders part ways with the clan over differences, but Fatality has stood by their principles since its inception which is why I think we lasted for as long as we did.

A strong core of members led by a smart and competent rank team every year, we were unstoppable for a majority of history. Thank you everyone who stuck with us and gave us a chance.

Fi is Family.

• Like 1

My time spent in Fatality on & off for the last decade is been truly enjoyable. The people I met here & the memories created will never be forgotten.

Godspeed

• Like 1

Been nothing but a pleasure to represent and lead this clan. 

• Like 1

Thank you Charles 

Forever my founder 

FI = Family 

• Like 1

Thank you Charles, it's been an honor leading Fatality and continuing to uphold the values that you had when creating this clan.

• Like 1

Thank you brother.

It has been an honor and a pleasure to wear the T37 cape and green hat since 2016, and my only regret is not being involved in Fatality sooner. It has been fun, and we owe that to you. Not many online communities could survive damn near 20 years. 

• Like 3

Be proud of the family you started. 
Thank you

• Like 2

It's sad to see the old guard finally resting. When all I've ever know is the pure endurance, determination, dedication, and sheer will to go on that Fi has shown time and time again since it's founding. Thank you everyone for showing me this, thank you Fi for even taking a misfit like me, and thank you @Charles for a community I don't think this game will likely ever see or know again.

Take a seat everyone and enjoy your life here or elsewhere, friends and family made here, and with all the memories that were made along the way. You've earned it and have always deserved it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sonic said:

Thank you Charles 

Forever my founder 

FI = Family 

thank you for everything charles and fi :) 

- i will always bleed green -

• Like 1

Thank you for everything Charles, you're a legend in this game, creating the most amazing pure clan Runescape has ever seen. Forever FI!

- Brian (Hyperions/Mime Loudly)

• Like 1